Monkey Bar Park Workout
Equipment- Monkey bars
Time- 15 minutes or less
Muscles Worked- Back, shoulders, biceps, abs, lower body
Warm Up- Arm circles, and dynamic arm movements to limber up.
1. Start by doing two laps across the bars however you feel most comfortable.
2. Next, two laps again, this time skip as many bars as you can, to target your lats.
3. Two more laps, this time short, quick strides for speed, and power.
4. And again, two laps at your own pace.
5. Try to do as many pull ups as you can do.
6. Now try to do as many chin ups as possible.
7. 10 hanging leg/knee raises for abs.
8. 10 hanging leg/knee raises to the side, rest, and then to the other side.
9. Throw in some lower body with a few sets of squats and/or lunges.
The thicker the bar, the stronger your grip has to be to stay on, and the more challenging the workout is. This routine can be completed very quickly, and it's a challenging enough, to feel well worked the next day.